Friday 16 August 2013

What's in my makeup bag?

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while... I've been busy with festivals, gigs, photography and getting my A Level results, but I will try and post a lot more before I start University.

So, for today's post, I have decided to do a 'What's in my makeup bag' post. I know most beauty people do videos on this, but I am too awkward/ugly for video so a text post will have to do!

Right, onto the post itself;

This is what my makeup bag looks like;

 
 
The contents of my makeup bag;

 
 
My brushes; 

 
I use the 2 biggest brushes for powder, the smallest eye-shadow brush for my eyeliner (I usually use black eye-shadow as eyeliner as it stays longer than regular eyeliner) and I don't really use the other brushes.
 
 My eye makeup;
 
The eye makeup I currently use; Beauty UK eye-shadow collection; Lacura Beauty volume mascara (silver tube); Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off mascara (pink tube); NYC High Definition liquid eyeliner (long black tube); 2true effortless eyeliner; Eyelash curlers; Gallery Colours kohl eyeliner.
 
Foundation;

 
I currently use; Makeup Academy Pro-Base primer; NYC Smooth Skin Mousse foundation in the shade Natural Beige; NYC Cover Stick in the shade Light (in my last post I did a review of this); and a powder in the shade Natural Glow (unfortunately, I do not know the brand as it has come off the case and I got this off my sister)
 
Lips;

 
For my lips, I use' 2true Plumptuours lip gloss (I do not know the shade, but it is number 6 in the collection); Nivea Soft Rose lip balm; Vaseline lip therapy petroleum jelly.
 
Miscellaneous;

 
I also have a small compact mirror and a Shimmer powder eye-shadow which I rarely use.
 
 
Hope you all liked this post and again, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I will try and post more before I go to university.
 
 
Stay weird my friends.
 
Alice xox





No comments:

Post a Comment