Monday 19 August 2013

Polyvore...

Hi guys,

So, I recently discovered a website (shown to me by sister), called Polyvore.

It is basically a website where you can create your own outfits, with hair, makeup, accessories and clothes that you want.

So I thought I would show you some of the outfits I have created ^_^

1.

 
2.

 
3.

 4.
 
5.

 
As you can see, my style is very mixed; I love girly stuff, like photo 4, but then I also love wearing skinny jeans and band tee's with beanies.
 
I love this website because it not only gives you an option to choose what you wear, but it also tells you how much the items are and gives you a link so you can buy them, which I love.
 
So, that was all. I just love this website and wanted to share it with you!
 
Until next time,
 
Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment