Monday 29 July 2013

My first post.

Hi guys,

So for my first post, I shall be reviewing NYC's Cover Stick Concealer.




I really like NYC's products, and this was no different. The price of the product was very reasonable (£1.79), and it really is worth I t too. The coverage is amazing and lasts quite a long time. The only downside to the product, is that it creases when I cover my under-eye circles, which is a shame.

Another thing which bothers me about this product, is the colour range they do. When I bought it, they only had 3 different colours; light, medium and dark. I have quite fair skin, but the light concealers are too light for me, and the medium ones are ever so slightly too dark, so I would be happy if they brought out more shades so there was an in-between one.

Overall I am very happy with this product and I will be buying it again.

Goodnight m'lovlies.

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment